How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Certification
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Ohio
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Ohio, you need a valid certification from a physician.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Ohio medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) to purchase medical marijuana.
Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR OHIO MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Step 1 : Get Ready
- Make your appointment with Green Mind Physicians!
- Take a picture of your state-issued ID. If you have an out-of-state ID, you will need two documents to prove that you’re an Ohio resident (like a lease or a bill).
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Ohio Medical Marijuana Doctor
- Login to wifi using your cell phone or wireless device and attend your appointment on our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor licensed in Ohio
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Ohio Medical Marijuana Certification
- After your appointment, your physician will register your profile and e-mail with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP)
- You’ll receive a link to complete your application. It can take up to 2-3 business days
Step 4: Complete the Process and Visit a Dispensary in Ohio
- You’ll complete your registration with Ohio using the state’s website. After you do, you can immediately print out your medical marijuana patient card
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Schedule An Ohio Medical Marijuana Consultation Now
Benefits of Getting an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card
- It’s the only legal way to use marijuana in Ohio
- Medical patients can legally possess a 90-day supply of medical marijuana
- Legal protection for marijuana users
- Valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, tribal ID card)
- An email address, that isn’t being used by another medical marijuana patient
- Proof of Ohio Residency
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know! We can usually work with you on the price.
We charge $99 for renewing Ohio patients. Save money renewing your Ohio medical marijuana card with Green Mind Physicians
- After you receive your attending physician’s certification from Green Mind, you will apply to Ohio’s medical program through their website. It can be found here. It costs $50/year.
No, a doctor has to be registered with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) to be able to certify patients for medical marijuana.
After your appointment, the state will send you a link to complete the registration process. For new patients, this can take a few business days. For renewing patients, it’s usually on the same day.
After completing this process, you can usually print out your medical card on the same day.
In Ohio, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- inflammatory bowel disease
- multiple sclerosis
- pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
- Parkinson’s disease
- positive status for HIV
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- sickle cell anemia
- spinal cord disease or injury
- terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
- traumatic brain injury
- ulcerative colitis.
- chronic migraines
- complex region pain syndrome
Nope! We’re happy to see patients of any other physician. We offer a great price and great service. Choose us and we’ll get the job done for you.
Unfortunately not! Even as a medical patient, growing plants in Ohio is strictly regulated.