Get Your Maryland Medical Marijuana Card Online
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Maryland state, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
We are only able to approve adult patients over the age of 18!
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Maryland medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase medical marijuana.
New patient evaluations are only $125. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
HOW IT WORKS
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor registered with MMCC
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3: Visit a Dispensary
- Print your temporary MMCC card and head to the dispensary.
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
What are the requirements for the medical cannabis program in Maryland?
- 9-digit Social Security Number
- Valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, tribal ID card)
- Proof of Maryland Residency
- Clear, recent photograph
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
How much does it cost?
$125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
Before you receive your attending physician’s certification from Green Mind, you will apply to Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC). They charge $50, although some discounts apply:
State fees are waived for qualifying patient enrolled in the Maryland Medical Assistance Program or the Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System.
How soon will I get my medical card?
- Once you’ve registered with MMCC and met with one of our doctors, you can print your temporary Patient ID card and visit a dispensary the same day!
What conditions qualify for marijuana treatment?
In Maryland, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- A chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.