How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Maryland
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Maryland state, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Maryland medical marijuana doctors online. We have certified thousands of patients through the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC).
It’s easy to get a medical card with Green Mind. If you have an MMCC number, we can get you into a dispensary on the same day!
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase medical marijuana.
Prices start at $99. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR MARYLAND MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi or using your phone’s cellular connection to your appointment on our HIPAA-safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor registered with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC)
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 3 : Register With the State
- After your appointment, your provider will use your MMCC number to complete your registration with the state
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After your number is registered, you’ll be able to shop at a dispensary. Usually it can be done on the same day!
- You will eventually receive a plastic patient card from the state
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Schedule Your Appointment
Benefits of Getting a Maryland Medical Marijuana Card
- It’s the only legal way to use marijuana in Maryland.
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved access to marijuana products. Order online, and cut the line
- Grow your own medication
- Recreational cannabis will not be around in Maryland until at least 2024
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Medical Marijuana Patients in Maryland
- A valid government-issued ID
- An MMCC number obtained from the state of Maryland. This can be obtained after your appointment as well!
- A Maryland address and proof of residency (required to get an MMCC number)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
It’s just $99 for Renewing patients in Maryland! For new patients, we charge $125.
You’ll also receive lifetime marijuana-related support from us. If you’re a newer patient, it’s a great opportunity to follow up with a knowledgeable provider.
If you have proof of limited income (such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment benefits, let us know! Email us at email@example.com) and we’ll try to work with you on the price.
It costs $50 to obtain an MMCC number with the state.
Maryland is a discretionary state. That means a doctor can choose to give marijuana access for any condition, provided that other treatments have been ineffective. In Maryland, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- Severe or chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- A chronic medical condition which is severe and for which other treatments have been ineffective.
- If you have an MMCC number already, we can get you into a dispensary in 15 minutes!
- If you need to apply for an MMCC number, that can take 2 weeks. Once we get it…15 minutes!
No- you can’t cross state lines or travel with marijuana products. Being a medical patient doesn’t change that!
Unfortunately not. Maryland offers no protection for people growing marijuana plants, even if they’re patients. It’s still illegal!
Yes. Caregivers are individuals that help Maryland medical marijuana patients obtain medication from dispensaries.
Caregivers register through Maryland OneStop, the same online portal that patients register through. The requirements are the same- a passport style photo, valid government-issued ID, and social security number. It costs $50 to become a caregiver.