How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Michigan
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in Michigan state, you need a physician certification form. We’ve certified thousands of patients through the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP).
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to get your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Michigan medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.
Appointments start at $90. Included in your appointment you’ll receive help with your application and life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD IN MICHIGAN
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi or using your phone’s cellular connection to your appointment on our HIPAA-safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 3 : Complete Your Application
- After your appointment, you’ll be emailed some information about how to complete your application with LARA, the Michigan Department of Health
- The easiest way to complete your application is online. You’ll submit it through the state’s website, and your doctor will approve it
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After completing your application, you will be receive a temporary ID card from the state. Generally, it happens within a few days. At this point, you can shop as a medical patient
- The state will eventually send you a plastic patient card
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Schedule a Michigan Medical Marijuana Appointment Today!
Benefits of Getting a Michigan Medical Marijuana Card
- Save on medication. Being a medical marijuana patient helps you save money in taxes
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved access to marijuana products. Order online, and cut the line
- Participate in the caregiver system
- Easier to find specialty products such as topical products, RSO, and CBD-rich products
18 years of age or older (minors need a separate form indicating consent from their legal guardian),
Recommendation from a physician for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
An Michigan state resident with proof of residency. The state accepts Michigan-issued Driver’s License and State ID, and also a voter ID card (but you have to have a passport or birth certificate as well).
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment and to register to the state using their online program.
$100 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation.
$90 for a Renewing Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. Save money by renewing your medical marijuana card with Green Mind Physicians
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program. They charge $40 /2 years to apply in the state of Michigan. For people with Medicaid/Veteran status, it costs $25/2 years
Yes. It’s legal to see a doctor by telemedicine and the entire process can be completed online! There used to be a paper application and a mail-in process, but it’s a lot easier these days.
To be a medical marijuana caregiver in Michigan, you must
-be at least 21 years old,
-have agreed to assist with a patient’s medical use of marihuana,
-have not been convicted of any felony within the past 10 years,
-have never been convicted of a felony involving illegal drugs, and
-have never been convicted of a felony that is an assaultive crime as defined in section 9a of chapter X of the code of criminal procedure, 1927 PA 175, MCL 770.9a.
Please note that a caregiver needs a paper application- there’s no way to designate a caregiver online in Michigan.
You can access the paper application to designate a caregiver here
You can! You can grow up to 12 marijuana plants, even without a medical card in Michigan.