Minnesota Medical Card
Get Your Minnesota Medical Card Online
To qualify for a medical card in Minnesota state, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
We are only able to approve adult patients over the age of 18!
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Minnesota medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase the product.
Visits start at 99$….
Get approved or your money back!
HOW TO CERTIFY FOR MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN MINNESOTA
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor registered in Minnesota
- Learn about the treatment
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 3: Complete Your Registration
- After your appointment, your doctor will create a registration for you on the state of Minnesota’s website
- You will get a link from the state to finish the process.
- You will complete a brief application with Minnesota as well. This is called a patient self-evaluation form. Their website is located here!
- Minnesota does not issue medical cards. All you need is a valid certificate and a Self-Evaluation form after registering in order to shop.
Minnesota Medical Card: Frequently Asked Questions
- 9-digit Social Security Number
- Valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, tribal ID card)
- Proof of Minnesota Residency
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$125 for a New Patient Medical Card evaluation. You will also receive lifetime support from us, including free follow-up consultation.Renewing patients pay $99!
- It costs $200 to register with the state of Minnesota after your doctor’s appointment. Low-income patients can qualify for a reduced $50 fee
In Minnesota, a wide range of medical conditions qualify for the treatment. Most patients have at least one medical condition that qualifies for treatment! Currently, qualifying conditions include:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (like Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis)
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Disease)
- Palliative Care (Hospice Care)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep Apnea
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
Yes. Simply mention to your doctor that you want to be assigned a caregiver and they’ll make sure it’s accepted. You’ll add your caregiver’s details during your application.
Your caregiver will complete a brief application. It costs $15!
Right now, medical patients have to get certified every year in Minnesota. That’s why it’s important to find a low cost provider like us here at Green Mind!
Your appointment takes just 15 minutes, and the registration process with the state is quick. It is definitely possible to become a medical card patient on the same day in Minnesota!