Get Your Mississippi Medical Marijuana Card Online
To become a medical marijuana card in the Mississippi, you need a physician's certification.
With telemedicine, it has never been easier to get your medical card. Make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Mississippi medical marijuana doctors online!
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician's Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.Patient evaluations are only $150. If you want us to do the paperwork for you, we'd be happy to! You can add that option to your appointment for $40. Included in your appointment you'll receive help with your application and life-time marijuana support. Best of all...
GET APPROVED OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3: Get Your Medical Card
When did patients start getting certified for medical marijuana in Mississippi?
After passing a ballot initiative in 2021, patients in Mississippi first started getting certified for medical marijuana in June 2022
What are the requirements for the medical cannabis patient program in Mississippi?
- Be a resident of the State of Mississippi at the time of application and remain a resident during participation in the program;
- Have a qualifying debilitating medical condition;
- Have a physician certification
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Not hold a school bus permit or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL); and
- Not be an active duty law enforcement officer, correctional officer, correctional probation officer, or firefighter.
How much does it cost?
$150 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
After you see your doctor, you will apply to the Mississippi State Medical Marijuana Program. They charge $25 for a 1-year registration, though some discounts may apply with proof of financial hardship.
What medical conditions qualify for marijuana treatment in Mississippi?
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- muscular dystrophy
- spastic quadriplegia
- positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- ulcerative colitis
- sickle-cell anemia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- agitation of dementia
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- pain refractory to appropriate opioid management
- diabetic/peripheral neuropathy
- spinal cord disease or severe injury
When Will I Be Able to Purchase Marijuana?
Licenses for dispensaries and growers have been awarded by the department of health- it’s expect that sales of medical marijuana will begin in late 2022 in Mississippi!
With a medical card, you can be at the front of the line! Be one of the first people to legally purchase marijuana as medication in Mississippi!