How to Get Your
Certify for Medical Card in Missouri
To qualify for a medical card in Missouri state, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Missouri medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase the product.
Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR STEPS TO GET YOUR MISSOURI MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified Missouri doctor
- Learn about the treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you’ll be emailed a pdf and some information!
- Review your certification and let us know if any changes need to be made. We will work with you to make sure the job is done correctly.
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After your appointment, you will complete your application with the state of Missouri
- You will eventually receive a plastic patient card from the state
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Benefits of Getting a Missouri Medical Card
- It’s the only legal way to use in Missouri
- Job security for users
- Grow your own medication
- Recreational use will not be around in Missouri until mid 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Missouri Medical Card Patients
- A valid government-issued ID
- Age over 18
- A Missouri address (required for paperwork)
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
It’s just $125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation! If you’re renewing, we charge $99 for renewal appointments in Missouri.
You’ll also receive lifetime marijuana-related support from us. If you’re a newer patient, it’s a great opportunity to follow up with a knowledgeable provider.
If you have proof of limited income (such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment benefits, let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll try to work with you on the price.
In Virginia, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for the treatment, including:
- Chronic Pain that does not respond to traditional treatments, or where opioids may be used.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – moderate to severe
- Technically, a physician may be able to recommend cannabis for any condition they deem suitable!
- You will typically receive your written certification from your Missouri doctor within a week after submitting your completed application
No- you can’t cross state lines or travel with products. Being a medical patient doesn’t change that!