How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Missouri
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Missouri state, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Missouri medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase medical marijuana.
Prices start at $99. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR STEPS TO GET YOUR MISSOURI MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified Missouri doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you’ll be emailed a pdf and some information!
- Review your certification and let us know if any changes need to be made. We will work with you to make sure the job is done correctly.
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After your appointment, you will complete your application with the state of Missouri
- You will eventually receive a plastic patient card from the state
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Benefits of Getting a Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- It’s the only legal way to use marijuana in Missouri
- Job security for marijuana users
- Grow your own medication
- Recreational cannabis will not be around in Missouri until mid 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Missouri Medical Marijuana Patients
- A valid government-issued ID
- Age over 18
- A Missouri address (required for paperwork)
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
It’s just $125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation! If you’re renewing, we charge $99 for renewal appointments in Missouri.
You’ll also receive lifetime marijuana-related support from us. If you’re a newer patient, it’s a great opportunity to follow up with a knowledgeable provider.
If you have proof of limited income (such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment benefits, let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll try to work with you on the price.
In Virginia, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- Chronic Pain that does not respond to traditional treatments, or where opioids may be used.
- Crohn’s Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – moderate to severe
- Technically, a physician may be able to recommend cannabis for any condition they deem suitable!
- You will typically receive your written certification from your Missouri doctor within a week after submitting your completed application
No- you can’t cross state lines or travel with marijuana products. Being a medical patient doesn’t change that!