Get Your Montana Medical Card Online
To qualify for a medical card in Montana, you need a physician certification form.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Montana medical card doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.
Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR MEDICAL CARD CERTIFICATION IN MONTANA
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about the treatment
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 3: Receive Your Certification
- Receive a link to download certification letter and step-by-step instructions on how to apply to the state
- Submit your Montana Application to the department of health in Montana
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- You’ll receive your medical card after turning in your application. In Montana, it can be done on the same day!
- After receiving your medical card, you’re good to go! You can head to any dispensary in the state and shop as a medical patient.
Schedule a Montana Medical Marijuana Appointment Now
Benefits of Getting a Montana Medical Card
- Save on medication. Being a medical card patient helps you save money in taxes- in Montana, the difference is great. It’s around 15-20% depending on your area.
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved access to products. Products like CBD-rich edibles, RSO, or topical products are always easier to find on the medical side
- Order online, and cut the line
- Grow your own medication!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Medical Card Patients in Montana
18 years of age or older (minors will need to submit a birth certificate and documentation of legal guardianship)
Recommendation from a physician for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
Proof of Montana residency. “Acceptable forms of documentation may include Montana driver’s license, Montana state or tribal identification card, voter registration form, Montana hunting or fishing license, etc.”
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment and to register to the state using their online program.
$125 for a Medical Card evaluation. You will also receive lifetime support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to the Montana Medical Marijuana Program. They charge $20 /year to apply in the state of Montana. You will need to complete your application within 60 days of receiving your doctor’s note.
Renewing patients pay $99!
Yes! The entire application process, from seeing your marijuana doctor to applying for your cannabis card, can be completed online.
In Montana, medical marijuana patients have to certify yearly.
If you’re renewing, let us know! We’ll make a discount code for you to take some of the cost away.
After receiving your doctor’s note, you’ll complete an application with the state. If you submit your application and pay, you can get your card on the same day!
According to the state of Montana’s website, numerous medical conditions qualify for medical marijuana.
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Nausea and vomiting
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Painful neuropathy
- Hospice Care
- A central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic pain or spasticity