How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Nevada
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in Nevada, you need a physician certification form.
With our telemedicine portal, it is easy to qualify for your medical card. Make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Louisiana medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.
Patient evaluations start at just $75. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION IN NEVADA
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi using your smartphone or other electronic device. Attend your appointment using our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you will receive a link to download your doctor’s note doctor and instructions on how to register online with the state of Nevada. You can complete your registration here.
- After submitting your application, the state will send you your medical card. It usually takes a few weeks!
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After receiving your medical card, you’re good to go! You can head to any dispensary in the state and shop as a medical patient.
Schedule Your Appointment
Benefits of Getting a Georgia Medical Marijuana Card
- Having a medical marijuana card offers greater legal protection and higher possession limits. Recreational users can purchase only up to 1 oz of cannabis flower of ⅛ of an ounce of concentrate
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved selection of edible products, topical products and other marijuana products
- Medical patients do not pay tax on any marijuana product purchases. Avoid the sales tax!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Nevada Medical Marijuana Program
18 years of age or older (minors will need to submit a birth certificate and documentation of legal guardianship)
Doctor’s Recommendation (that’s what we give you!)
Proof of Nevada residency such as a driver’s license or state-issued ID
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$90 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation
$75 for a Renewing Patient Medical Marijuana Evaluation
It costs $50 for a 1 year MMJ Card and $100 for a 2 year MMJ Card, payable to the state of Nevada
- Addiction to opioids
- Any auto-immune disease
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle spasms, including, but not limited to, spasms caused by multiple sclerosis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizures, including without limitation, seizures caused by epilepsy
Patients have to see a doctor once every one or two years in Nevada to continue being medical marijuana patients. You get to decide how long you’d like to be a patient when you register.
Luckily, we charge a lower price for renewals! We will keep you in the system for a low cost.