How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Get Your Nevada Medical Marijuana Card Online
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in Nevada state, you need a healthcare provider statement.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Nevada medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Healthcare Provider Statement and instructions on how to submit your application.
Visits start at 75$. Included in your appointment you’ll receive help with your application and life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
HOW IT WORKS
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 3: Get Your Medical Card
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Benefits of Getting a Nevada Medical Marijuana Card
- Save on medication. Being a medical marijuana patient helps you save money in taxes
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved access to marijuana products. Order online, and cut the line
- Participate in the caregiver system
- Easier to find specialty products such as topical products, RSO, and CBD-rich products
18 years of age or older. Custodial parents may register minors.
Completed healthcare provider statement from a physician recommending marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
Nevada state resident with proof of residency.
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment and to register with the State of Nevada.
$90 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
$75 for Renewing Patients
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to the Nevada Medical Marijuana Registry They charge $50 for a 1-year certification and $100 for a 2-year certification.
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Severe pain
- Severe nausea
- Seizures, including without limitation, seizures caused by epilepsy
- Persistent muscle spasms, including, but not limited to, spams caused by multiple sclerosis
Yes! The entire process can be completed online from the comfort of your own home. Your state certification card will be mailed to you.