How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify for Medical Marijuana in New Jersey
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in New Jersey, you need a physician certification form.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed New Jersey medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.
Patient evaluations start at $99. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION IN NEW JERSEY
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi using your smartphone or other electronic device. Attend your appointment using our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you’ll get an email with instructions and a link to download your doctor’s note
- You’ll turn in your application to the state of New Jersey on their website. It’s located right here!
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- After receiving your faxed or emailed physician certification form, your dispensary will contact you by email or phone
- You’re good to go at this point- you’ll be registered with the dispensary and can shop as a medical patient
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Schedule Your Appointment
Benefits of Getting a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card
- Medical patients pay no sales tax on marijuana purchases. That can save hundreds of dollars per year in taxes.
- It is the only way to get high THC products legally in New Jersey. Recreational THC percentages are capped.
- Job security for marijuana users
- Lower age for legal use – 18 compared to 21
- Improved selection of edible products, topical products and other marijuana products
- Greater purchase limits – 1 oz. for recreational buyers vs. 3 oz. every 30 days medical
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the New Jersey Medical Marijuana Program
18 years of age or older (minors will need to submit a birth certificate and documentation of legal guardianship)
Faxed-in recommendation from a physician, to your dispensary of choice, for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
Proof of Louisiana residency such as a New Jersey driver’s license or state-issued ID
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation
$99 for a Renewing Patient Medical Marijuana Evaluation
After your doctor’s visit, you’ll turn in an application to the state of New Jersey. It costs $50, or $20 for certain patients with limited income
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
Patients have to see a doctor once a year in New Jersey to continue being medical marijuana patients.
Luckily, we charge a lower price for renewals! Get recertified with Green Mind and save money on medical marijuana in New Jersey.
Unfortunately, even medical patients are still barred from growing marijuana at home in New Jersey.
According to the rules in New Jersey for medical marijuana patients, you can have 84 grams per 30 day period. However, your doctor can change your allotment if necessary.