How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Certification
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Ohio
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Ohio, you need a valid certification from a physician.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Ohio medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you register with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) to purchase medical marijuana.
Prices start at $99. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR OHIO MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Step 1 : Get Ready
- Make your appointment with Green Mind Physicians!
- Take a picture of your state-issued ID. If you have an out-of-state ID, you will need two documents to prove that you’re an Ohio resident (like a lease or a bill).
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Ohio Medical Marijuana Doctor
- Login to wifi using your cell phone or wireless device and attend your appointment on our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor licensed in Ohio
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Ohio Medical Marijuana Certification
- After your appointment, your physician will register your profile and e-mail with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP)
- You’ll receive a link to complete your application. It can take up to 2-3 business days
Step 4: Complete the Process and Visit a Dispensary in Ohio
- You’ll complete your registration with Ohio using the state’s website. After you do, you can immediately print out your medical marijuana patient card
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Schedule An Ohio Medical Marijuana Consultation Now
Benefits of Getting an Ohio Medical Marijuana Card
- It’s the only legal way to use marijuana in Ohio
- Medical patients can legally possess a 90-day supply of medical marijuana
- Legal protection for marijuana users
- Valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, tribal ID card)
- An email address, that isn’t being used by another medical marijuana patient
- Proof of Ohio Residency
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know! We can usually work with you on the price.
We charge $99 for renewing Ohio patients. Save money renewing your Ohio medical marijuana card with Green Mind Physicians
- After you receive your attending physician’s certification from Green Mind, you will apply to Ohio’s medical program through their website. It can be found here. It costs $50/year.
No, a doctor has to be registered with the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (MMCP) to be able to certify patients for medical marijuana.
After your appointment, the state will send you a link to complete the registration process. For new patients, this can take a few business days. For renewing patients, it’s usually on the same day.
After completing this process, you can usually print out your medical card on the same day.
In Ohio, a wide range of medical conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- chronic traumatic encephalopathy
- Crohn’s disease
- epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- hepatitis C
- Huntington’s disease
- inflammatory bowel disease
- multiple sclerosis
- pain that is either chronic and severe or intractable
- Parkinson’s disease
- positive status for HIV
- post-traumatic stress disorder
- sickle cell anemia
- spinal cord disease or injury
- terminal illness
- Tourette syndrome
- traumatic brain injury
- ulcerative colitis.
- chronic migraines
- complex region pain syndrome
Nope! We’re happy to see patients of any other physician. We offer a great price and great service. Choose us and we’ll get the job done for you.
Unfortunately not! Even as a medical patient, growing plants in Ohio is strictly regulated.