How to Get Your
Certify For Medical Card in Oklahoma
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in Oklahoma state, you need a physician recommendation form.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to get your medical card. Make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Oklahoma medical card doctors online. We have certified thousands of patients through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) and we’re experts at getting patients certified!
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Recommendation and instructions on how to submit your application.
Appointments start at $99 for new patients. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR OKLAHOMA MEDICAL CARD
Step 1 : Get Ready
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi or using your phone’s cellular connection to your appointment on our HIPAA-safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you’ll be emailed a your doctor’s note in a pdf and some information!
- Review your certification and let us know if any changes need to be made. We will work with you to make sure the job is done correctly.
Step 4: Get Your Medical Card
- Receive your certification letter and step-by-step instructions
- Submit Your Oklahoma application to the state department of health. It usually takes about two weeks for them to issue your card.
Get Your Oklahoma Medical Card Today
Benefits of Getting an Oklahoma Medical Card
- It’s the only legal way to use the products. Recreational use is still illegal in Oklahoma
- Improved access to safe products
- Grow your own medication
- Legal protection for patients
Recommendation from a physician for use (that’s what we give you!)
Proof of identity (Government-issued ID like a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID)
Proof of OK residency (license, lease, rental agreement, voter registration)
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$99 for a New Patient Medical Card evaluation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
$75 for a Renewing Patient Medical Card evaluation. Save money by renewing your Oklahoma medical card with Green Mind Physicians!
If you want us to file the paperwork for you, we charge $40. This doesn’t include the state fee- we’ll fill the entire application out for you and make sure it’s ready to submit
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. They charge $100 for new applications. They charge $20 for patients with Disability, Veteran status, Medicare/Medicaid including Soonercare.
- Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.
- Generally, a temporary ID is issued within two weeks, and a permanent card is mailed to you in around four weeks
Yes! The entire application process, from seeing your doctor to applying for your card, can be completed online.
Unlike most other states that provide a list of qualifying medical conditions, Oklahoma leaves recommendations for treatment up to the doctor’s discretion. What is the best way to know if your medical condition qualifies? Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our doctors. If you don’t qualify, you get your money back!
Yes, you can grow 6 plants and 6 seedlings at a time
Yes, you can. You must let your doctor know you want a caregiver and they’ll make sure to include that information in your form.
You’ll also need to submit a caregiver form.
All minor patients need a caregiver and caregiver form as part of their application.