How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Card
Certify For Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma
To qualify for a medical cannabis card in Oklahoma state, you need a physician recommendation form.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to get your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Oklahoma medical marijuana doctors online. We have certified thousands of patients through the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) and we’re experts at getting patients certified!
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Recommendation and instructions on how to submit your application.
Appointments start at $75. Included in your appointment you’ll receive help with your application and life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET YOUR OKLAHOMA MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi or using your phone’s cellular connection to your appointment on our HIPAA-safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Receive Your Certification
- After your appointment, you’ll be emailed a your doctor’s note in a pdf and some information!
- Review your certification and let us know if any changes need to be made. We will work with you to make sure the job is done correctly.
Step 4: Get Your Medical Card
- Receive your certification letter and step-by-step instructions
- Submit Your Oklahoma application to the state department of health. It usually takes about two weeks for them to issue your card.
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Get Your Oklahoma Medical Card Today
Benefits of Getting an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card
- It’s the only legal way to use marijuana. Recreational marijuana is still illegal in Oklahoma
- Improved access to safe marijuana products
- Grow your own medication
- Legal protection for marijuana users
Recommendation from a physician for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
Proof of identity (Government-issued ID like a driver’s license, passport, or state-issued ID)
Proof of OK residency (license, lease, rental agreement, voter registration)
A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
$90 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
$75 for a Renewing Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. Save money by renewing your Oklahoma medical marijuana card with Green Mind Physicians!
If you want us to file the paperwork for you, we charge $40. This doesn’t include the state fee- we’ll fill the entire application out for you and make sure it’s ready to submit
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. They charge $100 for new applications. They charge $20 for patients with Disability, Veteran status, Medicare/Medicaid including Soonercare.
- Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority.
- Generally, a temporary ID is issued within two weeks, and a permanent card is mailed to you in around four weeks
Yes! The entire application process, from seeing your marijuana doctor to applying for your cannabis card, can be completed online.
Unlike most other states that provide a list of qualifying medical conditions, Oklahoma leaves recommendations for marijuana treatment up to the doctor’s discretion. What is the best way to know if your medical condition qualifies? Schedule an appointment to meet with one of our doctors. If you don’t qualify, you get your money back!
Yes, you can grow 6 plants and 6 seedlings at a time
About Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma
Oklahoma’s medical marijuana program is just beginning. The state passed SQ 788 in June of 2018, and it may be the most rapidly functional medical marijuana program in the nation. It only took a matter of months to get Oklahoma’s medical marijuana program up and running. Since June 2018, an astounding 200,000 patients have already joined and 7,000 marijuana business licenses have been issued.
SQ 788 didn’t just legalize cannabis in Oklahoma for medical use, it created the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority which oversees the program quite efficiently. This is the state department that processes patient, caregiver and business paperwork for Oklahoma’s medical marijuana industry and patients.
The OMMA is overseen by the Oklahoma State Department of Health, which administers the rules and regulations for the program. Under Oklahoma’s rules, patients are allowed to possess:
up to 3 ounces of cannabis in their person
up to 8 ounces of cannabis at their home
up to 1 ounce of concentrates
up to 72 ounces of edibles, and
up to 6 mature plants and 6 seedlings.