Get Your Oregon Medical Marijuana Card Online
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Oregon state, you need a physician’s letter of recommendation.
We are only able to approve adult patients over the age of 18!
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Oregon medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a completed Physician’s Certification and instructions on how to submit your application.
New patient evaluations are only $125. Included in your appointment you’ll receive help with your application and life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
HOW IT WORKS
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a certified MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
What are the requirements for the medical marijuana program in Oregon?
- 18 years of age or older (minors need a separate form indicating consent from their legal guardian)
- Valid government-issued ID (passport, driver’s license, tribal ID card)
- Recommendation from a physician for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- Proof of Oregon Residency
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
How much does it cost?
$125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!
After you receive your attending physician’s statement from Green Mind, you will apply to Oregon Medical Marijuana Program. They charge $200, although some discounts apply:
State fees are reduced to $60 Patients with SNAP benefits
Fees are reduced to $50 for Medicaid Patients enrolled in the Oregon Health Program
Fees are $20 to register with the state for veterans and patients on supplemental income (SSI)
For patients seeking to grow marijuana, the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program charges a $200 fee. This fee is waived for patients that are growing 12 plants, in their home, without the assistance of another grower.
How soon will I get my medical card?
- As soon as a completed application is received, the state of Oregon will issue a receipt letter, that is essentially the same as a patient registry card. Complete applications are often given this temporary, 30-day approval, on the same day!
- If necessary, the state will issue a letter requesting corrections. Patients have 14 days to respond to this request.