Get Your Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card Online
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in the state of Pennsylvania, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Pennsylvania medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, you get a medical provider’s certification that will allow you to purchase medical marijuana.
New patient evaluations are only $150. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
HOW IT WORKS
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Attend your appointment through a secure link to our HIPAA safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a licensed MMJ doctor
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3: Visit a Dispensary
- Submit your application to the state.
- Receive lifetime marijuana support from Green Mind!
Appointments in Pennsylvania will be available starting November, 2021.
What are the requirements for the medical cannabis program in Pennsylvania?
- Proof of Pennsylvania Residency
- A qualifying condition
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
How much does it cost?
$150 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation. You will also receive lifetime marijuana support from us, including free follow-up consultation.
If you have proof of limited income, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment, let us know!