How to Get Your
Medical Marijuana Certification
Certify for Medical Marijuana in Texas
To qualify for a medical marijuana card in Texas, you need a valid certification from a registered provider.
With our telemedicine portal, it has never been easier to qualify for your medical card. Simply make a convenient appointment to meet with one of our licensed Texas medical marijuana doctors online.
At the end of your virtual visit, your provider will call into the dispensary of your choice to ensure that you’re properly added to the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT), which will get you dispensary acces.
Patient evaluations start at $99. Included in your appointment you’ll receive life-time marijuana support. Best of all…
Get approved or your money back!
FOUR EASY STEPS TO GET MEDICAL MARIJUANA IN TEXAS
Ready to Talk to a Doctor?
Step 2 : Meet Your Doctor
- Login to wifi or using your phone’s cellular connection to your appointment on our HIPAA-safe platform
- Discuss your health issues with a doctor registered in Texas
- Learn about medical marijuana treatment
Step 3 : Get Registered with the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT)
- After your appointment, your doctor will complete some administrative tasks and add you to the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT)
- December 2022 update: Green Mind patients have informed us that the state is now calling patients after they’ve been successfully registered. It takes about 2 days!
Step 4: Visit a Dispensary
- In Texas, there’s no physical card. Once you’re registered with the state, you are able to go to a dispensary.
- The best way to verify your registration is to call a dispensary a few weeks after being registered by a doctor
Benefits of Getting a Texas Medical Marijuana Card
- It is the only legal way to use marijuana in Texas
- Job security for marijuana users
- Improved access to marijuana products. Order online, and cut the line
- Grow your own medication
Schedule A Medical Marijuana Consultation in Texas Now!
- A valid government-issued ID
- Age over 18
- A Texas address (required for paperwork)
- Valid certification from a registered provider for marijuana use (that’s what we give you!)
- A phone or electronic device for your telemedicine appointment
It’s just $125 for a New Patient Medical Marijuana evaluation!
You’ll also receive lifetime marijuana-related support from us. If you’re a newer patient, it’s a great opportunity to follow up with a knowledgeable provider.
If you’re renewing, we charge $99 for renewal appointments in Texas.
If you have proof of limited income (such as SNAP, Medicaid, or unemployment benefits, let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll try to work with you on the price.
In Texas, a wide range of conditions may qualify a patient for marijuana treatment, including:
- In Texas, there’s no physical card.
- You’re added to a registry (called the compassionate use registry of Texas or CURT), and the state calls you when you’ve been successfully registered by your doctor! This process takes a few days after your appointment.
- If you don’t get a call, we recommend calling a dispensary. Dispensaries are able to check the CURT registry to see if you’re registered or not.
No- you can’t cross state lines or travel with marijuana products. Being a medical patient doesn’t change that!
Even as a medical patient, it’s still illegal to grow marijuana plants in Texas
Texas does not currently have an official MMJ Caregiver program. However, minors can qualify for medical cannabis, and a parent or guardian must be listed on their initial application.
Minors suffering from terminal or chronic conditions like cancer, epilepsy or any other long-term neurological condition that affects quality of life, and some kinds of autism may qualify a minor for an MMJ card.